Inspired by porches of the past, this pack of faux finished pieces features an array of unique salvage art that has been transformed into caftable products. These adhesive embellishments can be used as backgrounds, layers, etc. for cards, layouts, mixed media projects, craft projects, shadow boxes, journal covers, books, junk yard projects and so much more. Use them as they are or you can tear, die cut, fold, cut and more.
Each piece was made using patented technology that allows us to create the finishes to not only look real, but they actually feel real, down to even the detailing of raw edges and nail holes. No two sets are alike and they work wonderfully together.
Wooden rocking chairs, vintage shutters, maybe a chair swing fill the porches of estate homes, farmhouses and country homes that melt our hearts. Each piece in this collection brings us back to those days and memories of the swinging screen doors and the kids run out to play.
The Porch Collection features:
- 6 pieces in total including
- Vintage green painted wood planks with painted metal details (5.25"x5.25")
- Light green planks with peeling paint (3.45" x 5.25")
- Deep green distressed painted metal (2.75"x5.25")
- White wicker basket with fine detailing (2.25"x5.25")
- Rustic tall painted screen door (5.25"x1.5")
- Light green rustic shutter doors (5.25"x1")
- packaging includes vintage artwork you can also use in your creative projects.
- all sheets are adhesive
- when you see clear space the weave is open giving you a stencil like use and other pieces are solid to create just the right look.
- each piece actually feels like the item it represents, there is not just a general texture over the entire piece.
- the art can be altered with paint, inks and other mediums to create a look all your own
- the flexible material allows you to wrap around edges and add creative detailing
- the strong adhesive is terrific for paper, but we suggest adding additional glue or top coat to hold them in place when applying to textured or wet medium surfaces
- To see all of the styles of Junque.
Marie Johansson of Create Without Limits shares with us how it is done with Architextures. Perfect elements for focal points, backgrounds or setting the tone for your mixed media, paper craft or art piece. Use them as they are or add color, distress ink or by layering or cutting them to fit your needs. So fun and so easy to use. For more details stop by Marie's Blog - Create Without Limits.