Step into garages of today or the past and most of them look much the same, the metal is rusty, the paint is peeling, but we don't want to throw away these special items we have grown to love. These adhesive embellishments can be used as backgrounds, layers, etc. for cards, layouts, mixed media projects, craft projects, shadow boxes, journal covers, books, junk yard projects and so much more. Use them as they are or you can tear, die cut, fold, cut and more.
Each piece was made using patented technology that allows us to create the finishes to not only look real, but they actually feel real, down to even the detailing of raw edges and nail holes. No two sets are alike and they work wonderfully together.
Rusty, painted metal planks, stainless tread, rustic metal, stamped metal, a collection of wheels and a handful of screws in a variety of colors
The Garage Collection features:
- Total of 22 different pieces
- Metal planks (5.25"x5.25")
- Tread (3.5" x 5.25")
- Painted metal (2.75"x5.25")
- Stamped metal (2.25"x5.25")
- A collection of old wheels connected (5"x1.5")
- A collection of different colors and sizes of old screws - individual pieces
- Packaging includes vintage artwork you can also use in your creative projects.
- All sheets are adhesive
- When you see clear space the weave is open giving you a stencil like use and other pieces are solid to create just the right look.
- Each piece actually feels like the item it represents, there is not just a general texture over the entire piece.
- The art can be altered with paint, inks and other mediums to create a look all your own
- The flexible material allows you to wrap around edges and add creative detailing
- The strong adhesive is terrific for paper, but we suggest adding additional glue or top coat to hold them in place when applying to textured or wet medium surfaces
- To see all of the styles of Junque.
Add them to any book or book cover to create a wonderful textured look....
Use a bit for a book binding as they are flexible and help to hold things together. The adhesive backing let's it hold in place but adding a bit of extra glue or using cord to secure the binding is always a good idea.