The junque packs are a collection of salvage art pieces bundled together in the perfect little set. Each piece not only looks like the real thing, but the pieces are flexible, textured and adhesive. Created with a wonderful patented material which allows them to look and feel the way they do.
Use your favorite finishes as a background for your favorite Trinket, Treasure or Finding.
Each wonderful piece of art can be added to craft projects, journal covers, scrapbook layouts, cards, mixed media art, doll houses, shadow boxes and so much more. The edges are even textured like the real thing. Use them as they are or die cut them, tear them fold them or cut them to fit your needs. This collection of wonderful faux finishes can be used with other pieces of the Architextures™ program, as well as, be used in your everyday crafting. Collect them all and add the look of wonderful vintage finishes to your creative work.
- sets range from 6-22 total pieces depending on art and style
- all sheets are adhesive
- the largest piece measures about 5.25"x5.25" with each additional items slightly smaller, allowing each one to be seen in the pack
- when you see clear space the weave is open giving you a stencil like use and other pieces are solid to create just the right look.
- each piece actually feels like the item it represents, there is not just a general texture over the entire piece.
- the art can be altered with paint, inks and other mediums to create a look all your own
- the flexible material allows you to wrap around edges and add creative detailing
- the strong adhesive is terrific for paper, but we suggest adding additional glue or top coat to hold them in place when applying to textured or wet medium surfaces
- there are 8 different styles that can be used together, each representing different spaces in the home, building or property
- the packaging features printed art that coordinates with each theme and can also be used during the creative process.
Adding all or part of the various textures will give dimension and a wonderful tone to mixed media art pieces such as this amazing wall handing by Karen Crossen. Use a variety of pick one of the variety of textures in each pack. They adhesive back allows you to layer them your way. For textures like wood you may want to add some liquid glue for the final application so that the pieces stay just where you want them too. You can also cut or tear the pieces to help them fit where you want them to go. The flexible art allows you to also go around the shape of the object. You can see Karen's work on the blog