Inspired by cabins of the past and present that preserve memories of long ago, this pack of faux finished pieces features an array of unique salvage art that has been transformed into caftable products. These adhesive embellishments can be used as backgrounds, layers, etc. for cards, layouts, mixed media projects, craft projects, shadow boxes, journal covers, books, junk yard projects and so much more. Use them as they are or you can tear, die cut, fold, cut and more.
Each piece was made using patented technology that allows us to create the finishes to not only look real, but they actually feel real, down to even the detailing of raw edges and nail holes. No two sets are alike and they work wonderfully together.
With a rustic, aged feel each piece represents finishes you might find in a cabin or objects that may have been left behind. A set of rusty, metal stars, a vintage bed spring, distressed wood, aged wallpaper, the side of a trunk and wooden table top with ornate metal detailing. Each piece takes you away to the past and brings out memories from the cabin's past.
The Cabin Collection features:
- Total of 15 different pieces
- Stained wood plank with metal details (5.25"x5.25"
- Aged floral wallpaper (3.75" x 5.25")
- Wooden trunk with metal details (3"x5.25")
- Vintage wood planks (2.25"x5.25")
- Metal bed springs (5.25"x1.25")
- Assorted rusty metal stars - 10 stars in assorted sizes - individually placed
- Packaging includes vintage artwork you can also use in your creative projects.
- All sheets are adhesive
- When you see clear space the weave is open giving you a stencil like use and other pieces are solid to create just the right look.
- Each piece actually feels like the item it represents, there is not just a general texture over the entire piece.
- The art can be altered with paint, inks and other mediums to create a look all your own
- The flexible material allows you to wrap around edges and add creative detailing
- The strong adhesive is terrific for paper, but we suggest adding additional glue or top coat to hold them in place when applying to textured or wet medium surfaces
- To see all of the styles of Junque.
Create amazing flea market style crafts with the perfect supplies, like this tag created by Betsy of PaperCalliope.com and featured on the blog - 3d Tags. The details of the are so very cool.