Inspired by the sitting rooms of the past where much activity took place and ladies met to talk of the day, gossip about town or spend time reading, mending or chatting. They don't make them like that today, but the pieces in this pack will bring back memories, so much so you can almost smell the old books. These adhesive embellishments can be used as backgrounds, layers, etc. for cards, layouts, mixed media projects, craft projects, shadow boxes, journal covers, books, junk yard projects and so much more. Use them as they are or you can tear, die cut, fold, cut and more.
Each piece was made using patented technology that allows us to create the finishes to not only look real, but they actually feel real, down to even the detailing of raw edges and nail holes. No two sets are alike and they work wonderfully together.
Adding embellishments to journals can be tricky if they are too thick or have too much dimension, but flat paper stickers just won't do now will they. Check out how amazing the faux door looks from the Parlour Pack on this journal page, spectacular. The adhesive textured embellishment fits right in and gives the page wonderful touch. You can use the art as is or cut or tear it to fit your style. So easy to work with.
A large piece of distressed wallpaper takes you to a special place, with a natural wicker basket, cracked white paint, wonderful wooden carved pieces with 3 ornate wooden frames and a single tall white painted old door.
The Parlour Collection features:
- Total of 6 different pieces
- Wallpaper (5.25"x5.25")
- Wicker (3.5" x 5.25")
- Crackled Paint (3"x5.25")
- Carved Wood (2.25"x5.25")
- 3 wooden frames with centers exposed
- White door (5.25"x1")
- Packaging includes vintage artwork you can also use in your creative projects.
- All sheets are adhesive
- When you see clear space the weave is open giving you a stencil like use and other pieces are solid to create just the right look.
- Each piece actually feels like the item it represents, there is not just a general texture over the entire piece.
- The art can be altered with paint, inks and other mediums to create a look all your own
- The flexible material allows you to wrap around edges and add creative detailing
- The strong adhesive is terrific for paper, but we suggest adding additional glue or top coat to hold them in place when applying to textured or wet medium surfaces
- To see all of the styles of Junque.