We love the look of natural wood and we wanted to create a paint that would bring out the natural beauty and tint the surface at the same time and Color Wash Paint was created. The paint will stain the wood or surface, but not the metal or embellishments and if a bit gets on them, you can wipe it right off. So easy and the details are never covered up.
This terrific turquoise tone is so popular in today's decor and craft projects. Now you can stain your wood, craft and natural items to coordinate with your home decor style.
The newest paint from Tattered Angels and the perfect paint for wood and natural materials. Formulated to tint the wood and surface, while allowing the natural beauty show through.
You can do a very light wash like the frame and the cross with two coats giving them each their own great look, but they coordinate and look amazing together. The different surfaces accept the paint a little differently but in the end they all look so great together.
The wood can be rough, rustic, old or new and Color Wash adds the perfect color. Apply with a brush in one coat and get beautiful results like this. No need to sand, prime or apply a topcoat. Ideal for crafts, wedding crafts, home décor, DIY, holiday crafts and more, it goes on quickly, dries quickly and one 2 ounce bottle goes a long way - one large project 2-3 medium projects and 4-6 small projects.
- wood and natural surface paint
- 2 ounces of sheer paint that adds a tint of color to craft and DIY surfaces
- Water Based Multi-Surface Formula
- Choice in application - Easy to apply with brush or use mist applicator (sold separately)
- One coat application
- Apply with a brush for amazing results
- For uneven, woven or difficult to reach areas, use the Color Wash Sprayer sold separately.
- Available in 24 total matte finish solids and faux finish colors
- Made in the USA
- Paint coverage is 2-3 times that of standard acrylic or chalk paint
- Formulated to let the beauty of the wood grain and surface textures show through
- Works with all acrylic, chalk, milk and specialty paints to achieve personalized results
- Use multiple Color Wash colors to create unique finishes
- Works on “hard to cover” surfaces – rustic wood, wicker, Styrofoam, layered items, lace and more.
- Paints can be mixed to achieve custom colors
- Paint can be diluted with water to lighten the color
- Surface maintains its original texture allowing you to easily apply stamps, stencils, rub-ons, paint, etc.
The paints are ideal on a range of different woods and have a stained, rustic feel that we love. The Caribbean Blue background is perfect for these adorable wooden flowers. Shel C shows us how to create simple art pieces with Color Wash - so simple and so adorable. Shel tested these Royal and Langnickel Brushes and loved the results. A slightly rough texture is ideal for raw wood surfaces.