With the popularity and wide selection of raw wood and found wood pieces, Color Wash is the perfect solution for adding just the right color and tone while allowing the beautify of the woos should through. We love the look of patina and it is amazing when applied to this wooden crate. A touch of metallic a bit of a blue/green finish and wow amazing.
Get the look of patina on wood in a single step. Just brush on Tattered Angels Color Wash Paint and let the magic begin.
Choose from a wide range of different surfaces, textures and designs and transform them to coordinate with your personal style. From rustic turquoise to a wonderful patina, you decide what works for you.
The wood can be rough, rustic, old or new and Color Wash adds the perfect color. Apply with a brush in one coat and get beautiful results like this. No need to sand, prime or apply a topcoat. Ideal for crafts, wedding crafts, home décor, DIY, holiday crafts and more, it goes on quickly, dries quickly and one 2 ounce bottle goes a long way - one large project 2-3 medium projects and 4-6 small projects.
- wood and natural surface paint
- 2 ounces of sheer paint that adds a tint of color to craft and DIY surfaces
- Water Based Multi-Surface Formula
- Choice in application - Easy to apply with brush or use mist applicator (sold separately)
- One coat application
- Apply with a brush for amazing results
- For uneven, woven or difficult to reach areas, use the Color Wash Sprayer sold separately.
- Available in 24 total matte finish solids and faux finish colors
- Made in the USA
- Paint coverage is 2-3 times that of standard acrylic or chalk paint
- Formulated to let the beauty of the wood grain and surface textures show through
- Works with all acrylic, chalk, milk and specialty paints to achieve personalized results
- Use multiple Color Wash colors to create unique finishes
- Works on “hard to cover” surfaces – rustic wood, wicker, Styrofoam, layered items, lace and more.
- Paints can be mixed to achieve custom colors
- Paint can be diluted with water to lighten the color
- Surface maintains its original texture allowing you to easily apply stamps, stencils, rub-ons, paint, etc.