The invention of the burlap flower came about due to an abundance of burlap scrap left from all the amazing burlap items that we make. Strips and strips of burlap stacked high were being tossed aside and we could not see that happen...
, so the birth of the burlap flower. The perfect 4" flower that has dimension, style and no two are alike and everyone of them made by hand.
So what do you do with a special burlap handmade flower?
1. Add them to junk decor projects - add an old button, broach or found object.
2. Make a vintage corsage for the bride or bridal party. Stay true to your DIY wedding and make fun bridal party, bachelor party or bridal shower decor and corsages.
3. If big bows, silk ribbon and bright colors are not your thing, how about a burlap headband or hair decor. You can color them with fabric dye or Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.
4. Add bits and pieces to any of our burlap flowers to make amazing vintage pins that are awesome on a coat, purse or hat. Simply glue pieces into place. A great way to use broken or found jewelry, pins and tiny found objects.
5. How about a little mixed media - add them to layers of papers, embellishments and crafty things.
6. Add a touch of Glimmer Mist or distress ink to make your flowers look old and timeless.
7. Create home decor pieces such as this amazing napkin holder. So simple, so elegant and wow what a great look.