The original mist paint, Glimmer Mist is ideal for adding color to surfaces, transforming objects with vibrant color or simply adding a bit of shimmer with the mica. Each paint is filled with 2 ounces of tinted mist paint and accented with a mica color.
Deep brown mist paint with metallic brown mica delivering a wonderful dark, vintage look. Perfect for distressing and antiquing projects. Drag edges through the mist or apply with a sponge or brush to get a distressed look in a snap.
- water-based mist paint
- 2 ounce bottle with mist applicator
- tinted mist paint with mica accent
- use the mister or a brush to apply a watercolor look with mica
- shake side to side for best results and shake before each use to spread the mica around
- soap and water clean up
- acid free and archival safe
- wipe any unwanted mist away immediately
- protect creative space to ensure you don't have over-spray
- protect hands with gloves or you might have a little mist color left when you are done, which is not always a bad thing.
- allow to air dry or dry with heat gun, which will enhance the mica
- Eco-friendly, this odorless, water-soluble paint is made in the USA
- visit our blog - The Creative Studio for a wide range of projects, ideas and inspiration
Available in a wide range of colors, each was developed with a unique recipe of color and glimmer to create amazing results.
Glimmer Mist is ideal for mixed media adding new dimension to the layers and layers. You can add color and metallic shimmer to a variety of different surfaces.
|Mist paints can be applied to just about any surface including: paper, lace, trims, raw wood, plastic, metal, texture mediums, terracotta, concrete, leather, burlap, fabric (will not permanently dye the fabric to be washed), silk, silk flowers, styrofoam, resin, porcelain and more. You can also use the mist to stain raw wood. For best results test a small surface.