Transform wood and natural surfaces into the most amazing colorful pieces in one simple step with the newest paints from Tattered Angels. Mimosa is a vibrant orange tone and looks amazing on a wide range of surfaces. The tray and art pallet are great examples of the same paint on two different surfaces, the rough wood tray and a white washed pallet. Both great looks with the paint and the tones are still in the same color family. The paint will be slightly different in color depending on the tone of the surface.
Formulated to tint the wood and surface, while allowing the natural beauty show through and works with the grain and texture of the wood bringing out the natural imperfections in just the right way.
The wood can be rough, rustic, old or new and Color Wash adds the perfect color. Apply with a brush in one coat and get beautiful results like this. No need to sand, prime or apply a topcoat. Ideal for crafts, wedding crafts, home décor, DIY, holiday crafts and more, it goes on quickly, dries quickly and one 2 ounce bottle goes a long way - one large project 2-3 medium projects and 4-6 small projects.
- wood and natural surface paint
- 2 ounces of sheer paint that adds a tint of color to craft and DIY surfaces
- Water Based Multi-Surface Formula
- Choice in application - Easy to apply with brush or use mist applicator (sold separately)
- One coat application
- Apply with a brush for amazing results
- For uneven, woven or difficult to reach areas, use the Color Wash Sprayer sold separately.
- Made in the USA
- Paint coverage is 2-3 times that of standard acrylic or chalk paint
- Formulated to let the beauty of the wood grain and surface textures show through
- Works with all acrylic, chalk, milk and specialty paints to achieve personalized results
- Use multiple Color Wash colors to create unique finishes
- Works on “hard to cover” surfaces – rustic wood, wicker, Styrofoam, layered items, lace and more.
- Paints can be mixed to achieve custom colors
- Paint can be diluted with water to lighten the color
- Surface maintains its original texture allowing you to easily apply stamps, stencils, rub-ons, paint, etc.
Available in 24 total matte finish solids and faux finish colors