The newest paint from Tattered Angels and the perfect paint for wood and natural materials. The special formula was created to tint the wood or surface, while allowing the natural beauty show through. The paint is applies with a brush in a one step process, allowing you to achieve instant results. No sanding, priming or need to wipe it off, simply paint and allow it to dry.
We love the look of vibrant green in our home and creative projects. Ideal for holiday and everyday, it brings a wonderful pop of color, while remaining neutral with so many other tones. The Lime Cordial Color Wash Paint will tint your surface a wonderful lime green tone. To lighten the color add water or for a darker tone paint a few layers, but only one is required to achieve this wonderful look.
The wood can be rough, rustic, old or new and Color Wash adds the perfect color. Apply with a brush in one coat and get beautiful results like this. No need to sand, prime or apply a topcoat. Ideal for crafts, wedding crafts, home décor, DIY, holiday crafts and more, it goes on quickly, dries quickly and one 2 ounce bottle goes a long way - one large project 2-3 medium projects and 4-6 small projects.
- wood and natural surface paint
- 2 ounces of sheer paint that adds a tint of color to craft and DIY surfaces
- Water Based Multi-Surface Formula
- Choice in application - Easy to apply with brush or use mist applicator (sold separately)
- One coat application
- Apply with a brush for amazing results
- For uneven, woven or difficult to reach areas, use the Color Wash Sprayer sold separately.
- Available in 24 total matte finish solids and faux finish colors
- Made in the USA
- Paint coverage is 2-3 times that of standard acrylic or chalk paint
- Formulated to let the beauty of the wood grain and surface textures show through
- Works with all acrylic, chalk, milk and specialty paints to achieve personalized results
- Use multiple Color Wash colors to create unique finishes
- Works on “hard to cover” surfaces – rustic wood, wicker, Styrofoam, layered items, lace and more.
- Paints can be mixed to achieve custom colors
- Paint can be diluted with water to lighten the color
- Surface maintains its original texture allowing you to easily apply stamps, stencils, rub-ons, paint, etc.