Looking for a vibrant yellow color stain for wood and natural surfaces, well Color Wash is the perfect solution. Ideal for wood of all kinds and natural surfaces, the bright yellow tone allows the natural beauty of the wood show through whole transforming the color into the perfect decor, event decor or holiday decoration. Just one simple coat and your wood or surface is a beautiful yellow.
Combine with other vibrant Color Wash Colors such as Lime Cordial, Green Tea and Mimosa to make the perfect Spring Banner with simple wooden banner pieces. Staining them verses painting them brings out their natural beauty and makes them look like a million bucks.
We refer to them as Essentials, but they are the first of the best basic colors and follow across the rainbow. To create your own colors you can mix yellow and blue to make unique green colors; red and yellow to make a wide range of oranges or blue and red to make purple. Have fun blending to get to just the right tone for your project.
The wood can be rough, rustic, old or new and Color Wash adds the perfect color. Apply with a brush in one coat and get beautiful results like this. No need to sand, prime or apply a topcoat. Ideal for crafts, wedding crafts, home décor, DIY, holiday crafts and more, it goes on quickly, dries quickly and one 2 ounce bottle goes a long way - one large project 2-3 medium projects and 4-6 small projects.
- wood and natural surface paint
- 2 ounces of sheer paint that adds a tint of color to craft and DIY surfaces
- Water Based Multi-Surface Formula
- Choice in application - Easy to apply with brush or use mist applicator (sold separately)
- One coat application
- Apply with a brush for amazing results
- For uneven, woven or difficult to reach areas, use the Color Wash Sprayer sold separately.
- Made in the USA
- Paint coverage is 2-3 times that of standard acrylic or chalk paint
- Formulated to let the beauty of the wood grain and surface textures show through
- Works with all acrylic, chalk, milk and specialty paints to achieve personalized results
- Use multiple Color Wash colors to create unique finishes
- Works on “hard to cover” surfaces – rustic wood, wicker, Styrofoam, layered items, lace and more.
- Paints can be mixed to achieve custom colors
- Paint can be diluted with water to lighten the color
- Surface maintains its original texture allowing you to easily apply stamps, stencils, rub-ons, paint, etc.
12 Essential Color Wash Colors and 12 Faux Finish Color Wash Colors (these have a touch of mica to give them a faux metallic look)