The newest paint from Tattered Angels and the perfect paint for wood and natural materials. Formulated to work well with the natural surfaces and bringing out the natural imperfections that makes each piece so unique. This deep blue tone is right on trend and perfect for home decor, wedding and holiday decorating. Transform simple wooden crates into beautiful DIY projects in a snap. You can paint them to mach your decor, event or holiday and they fit right in.
Use the crate to hold veggies, remote controls or mail. The same crate transforms into the perfect piece to add to 4th of July and patriotic parties, events and weddings.
The touch of wood make the paper and plastic look great and it all just works together. The paint is perfect for crates, boxes and pieces with metal embellishments like these metal hinges, the paint will rub right off so no need to tape off the metal, just paint around it with ease and wipe off any that might land on the metal, so easy and the decorative touches are on display as they were intended.
The wood can be rough, rustic, old or new and Color Wash adds the perfect color. Apply with a brush in one coat and get beautiful results like this. No need to sand, prime or apply a topcoat. deal for crafts, wedding crafts, home décor, DIY, holiday crafts and more, it goes on quickly, dries quickly and one 2 ounce bottle goes a long way - one large project 2-3 medium projects and 4-6 small projects.
Available in 24 colors.
- wood and natural surface paint
- 2 ounces of sheer paint that adds a tint of color to craft and DIY surfaces
- Water Based Multi-Surface Formula
- Choice in application - Easy to apply with brush or use mist applicator (sold separately)
- One coat application
- Apply with a brush for amazing results
- For uneven, woven or difficult to reach areas, use the Color Wash Sprayer sold separately.
- Made in the USA
- Paint coverage is 2-3 times that of standard acrylic or chalk paint
- Formulated to let the beauty of the wood grain and surface textures show through
- Works with all acrylic, chalk, milk and specialty paints to achieve personalized results
- Use multiple Color Wash colors to create unique finishes
- Works on “hard to cover” surfaces – rustic wood, wicker, Styrofoam, layered items, lace and more.
- Paints can be mixed to achieve custom colors
- Paint can be diluted with water to lighten the color
- Surface maintains its original texture allowing you to easily apply stamps, stencils, rub-ons, paint, etc.