Capture the memories of your family with these clever heirloom cards that let you jot down family stories, who was married to who, family pets, children and more. These cards are ideal for interviewing family members about themselves, asking questions about family members of the past or capturing your life's details. You can cut them up into 4x6 cards or use them as total sheets, add photos, add notes to the back and more.
- black and ivory
- Recycled ivory cardstock
- 8 prints 2 each
- single sided printed papers
- 80# stock
- made in the USA
Capture your family memories with this clever collection of heirloom styled papers that are perfect for creating keepsakes that will be remembered forever. Created on a soft ivory 12'x12" paper that coordinates with the entire ivory & black collection from Canvas Corp, these papers are so classically designed we know they will be cherished for a long time to come.
- Heirloom Cards - a collection of 6 different 4"x6" cards that help you capture your family tree (even one for the family pet) - you might want a few more of this sheet and you can order them individually as well. There is even a Family Story Card to capture stories of the past. Use the journal lined paper to add additional stores too.
- Birth Certificate Cards - one card for every family member let's you capture or research and find a bit about your close family and those of the past. 6 4"x6" cards per sheet, so you might want to grab a few more of these as well. This will organized who was born where and to whom helping you to keep it all straight.
- Life Story Cards - we designed these cards to capture the life of each family member, the details of their lives, the things we don't want to forget. Interview family members now to know where their lives took them or lives of those in the past to capture as much as you can.
- Marriage Certificates - the perfect way to capture marriages or unions past and present to show how the family comes together.
- Pet Certificates - our 4 legged friends are a part of many families and should be part of the legacy. Here is a great way to keep them with the family forever.
- Family Tree Cards - there are two one that is 12x12 that can be framed and smaller ones to show the branches of the family.
- Children Cards - keep track of who belongs to who with these fun to fill out cards.
combine them together to create your family your way.
8 different papers 1 each. All papers are available individually if you need more of one or another to complete your project. The back of each is blank, you can glue two together or use the back to add old photos, memories and more. The cards all cut to 4"x6" so they are perfect in the 7gypsies Photo Crates - what a great way to capture and store your family memories. You will also find a selection of file folders that are plain and printed to help keep your cards organized by family, by timeline or another fun way.
Printed in the USA.
Note: crate sold separately - 12705