With the popularity of wood and natural surfaces these days Tattered Angels created a paint that would transform them, while allowing the wood to maintain its natural beauty. The newest paint from Tattered Angels, Color Wash is the perfect paint for wood and natural materials. Formulated to tint the wood and surface, while allowing the natural beauty show through.
The paint accents the various tones of the wood while not adhering to embellishments like the metal handles on this tray. Simply wipe off if a little gets on the metal. There is not need to tape them off or worry about a thing.
Start with a wide range of different raw wood pieces like this frame, box, cross, coasters and lantern and add a touch of Color Wash and let the magic begin. Color Wash comes in two different versions - Essentials or the basics and that covers the primary and secondary colors and some great naturals and the Faux Finish with a touch of mica to achieve the metal-like look. You can see in this image the metallic finish that is here and there on the painted tray and has just the right touch to give the appearance of a weathered metal.
The wood can be rough, rustic, old or new and Color Wash adds the perfect color. Apply with a brush in one coat and get beautiful results like this. No need to sand, prime or apply a topcoat. Ideal for crafts, wedding crafts, home décor, DIY, holiday crafts and more, it goes on quickly, dries quickly and one 2 ounce bottle goes a long way - one large project 2-3 medium projects and 4-6 small projects.
- wood and natural surface paint
- 2 ounces of sheer paint that adds a tint of color to craft and DIY surfaces
- Water Based Multi-Surface Formula
- Choice in application - Easy to apply with brush or use mist applicator (sold separately)
- One coat application
- Apply with a brush for amazing results
- For uneven, woven or difficult to reach areas, use the Color Wash Sprayer sold separately.
- Available in 24 total matte finish solids and faux finish colors
- Made in the USA
- Paint coverage is 2-3 times that of standard acrylic or chalk paint
- Formulated to let the beauty of the wood grain and surface textures show through
- Works with all acrylic, chalk, milk and specialty paints to achieve personalized results
- Use multiple Color Wash colors to create unique finishes
- Works on “hard to cover” surfaces – rustic wood, wicker, Styrofoam, layered items, lace and more.
- Paints can be mixed to achieve custom colors
- Paint can be diluted with water to lighten the color
- Surface maintains its original texture allowing you to easily apply stamps, stencils, rub-ons, paint, etc.