Tattered Angels new Color Wash in a range of Faux Finish colors is a great way to transform simple wooden objects into fantastic show pieces the look of weathered metal with this Verdigris Color Wash Paint. Ideal for a wide range of woods from laser cut, shapes, frames, raw wood, rustic wood and more. Simply brush on even intricate pieces and transform them in a snap. A touch of vintage green metallic runs through the paint to give this wonderful look.
Start with a wide range of different raw wood pieces like this frame, box, cross, coasters and lantern and add a touch of Color Wash and let the magic begin.
Available in 24 colors - 12 basic colors and 12 faux finishes.
The wood can be rough, rustic, old or new and Color Wash adds the perfect color. Apply with a brush in one coat and get beautiful results like this. No need to sand, prime or apply a topcoat. Ideal for crafts, wedding crafts, home décor, DIY, holiday crafts and more, it goes on quickly, dries quickly and one 2 ounce bottle goes a long way - one large project 2-3 medium projects and 4-6 small projects.
- wood and natural surface paint
- 2 ounces of sheer paint that adds a tint of color to craft and DIY surfaces
- Water Based Multi-Surface Formula
- Choice in application - Easy to apply with brush or use mist applicator (sold separately)
- One coat application
- Apply with a brush for amazing results
- For uneven, woven or difficult to reach areas, use the Color Wash Sprayer sold separately.
- Made in the USA
- Paint coverage is 2-3 times that of standard acrylic or chalk paint
- Formulated to let the beauty of the wood grain and surface textures show through
- Works with all acrylic, chalk, milk and specialty paints to achieve personalized results
- Use multiple Color Wash colors to create unique finishes
- Works on “hard to cover” surfaces – rustic wood, wicker, Styrofoam, layered items, lace and more.
- Paints can be mixed to achieve custom colors
- Paint can be diluted with water to lighten the color
- Surface maintains its original texture allowing you to easily apply stamps, stencils, rub-ons, paint, etc.