Get the look of vintage copper in just one spray with Tattered Angels Verdigris mist. A beautiful undertone of turquoise with natural streaks of copper come together to create a beautiful verdigris look. Simply shake side to side and apply with the mist sprayer or pour into a cup and apply with a brush to virtually any object.
- water-based mist paint
- 2 ounce bottle with mist applicator
- tinted mist paint with mica accent
- use the mister or a brush to apply a watercolor look with mica
- shake side to side for best results and shake before each use to spread the mica around
- soap and water clean up
- acid free and archival safe
- wipe any unwanted mist away immediately
- protect creative space to ensure you don't have over-spray
- protect hands with gloves or you might have a little mist color left when you are done, which is not always a bad thing.
- allow to air dry or dry with heat gun, which will enhance the mica
- Eco-friendly, this odorless, water-soluble paint is made in the USA
- visit our blog - The Creative Studio for a wide range of projects, ideas and inspiration
The original mist paint, Glimmer Mist is ideal for adding color to surfaces, transforming objects with vibrant color or simply adding a bit of shimmer with the mica. Each paint is filled with 2 ounces of tinted mist paint and accented with a mica color.
You can paint with glimmer mist, simply shake and pour into a paint pallet or down and dip your brush in. The sheer mist allows the outline of the art to show through and the vibrant color to fill the pages. This butterfly is part of the Tattered Angels Origins papers and looks amazing when color is added.
Available in a wide range of colors, each was developed with a unique recipe of color and glimmer to create amazing results.
|Mist paints can be applied to just about any surface including: paper, lace, trims, raw wood, plastic, metal, texture mediums, terracotta, concrete, leather, burlap, fabric (will not permanently dye the fabric to be washed), silk, silk flowers, styrofoam, resin, porcelain and more. You can also use the mist to stain raw wood. For best results test a small surface.