The original mist paint, Glimmer Mist is ideal for adding color to surfaces, transforming objects with vibrant color or simply adding a bit of shimmer with the mica. Each paint is filled with 2 ounces of tinted mist paint and accented with a mica color.
A deep rusty red tone of sheer mist paint with copper mica that creates one of the richest Glimmer Mist paints we have.
- water-based mist paint
- 2 ounce bottle with mist applicator
- tinted mist paint with mica accent
- use the mister or a brush to apply a watercolor look with mica
- shake side to side for best results and shake before each use to spread the mica around
- soap and water clean up
- acid free and archival safe
- wipe any unwanted mist away immediately
- protect creative space to ensure you don't have over-spray
- protect hands with gloves or you might have a little mist color left when you are done, which is not always a bad thing.
- allow to air dry or dry with heat gun, which will enhance the mica
- Eco-friendly, this odorless, water-soluble paint is made in the USA
- visit our blog - The Creative Studio for a wide range of projects, ideas and inspiration
Add just the right touch of color to any craft project with Glimmer Mist, like this altered tea box that was repurposed with a little paint and paper - see how it was done on YouTube - Recycled Tea Box
Transform paper to the color you want it to be or resin or plastic crafts to color them to the tone you need. For slick objects apply a heat gun and they color looks amazing.
Available in a wide range of colors, each was developed with a unique recipe of color and glimmer to create amazing results.
Perfect for mixed media, altered art, watercolor, water-media, crafts, diy projects, home decor, Christmas crafts, classroom projects, scrapbooking, card making, wedding crafts, party decor
|Mist paints can be applied to just about any surface including: paper, lace, trims, raw wood, plastic, metal, texture mediums, terracotta, concrete, leather, burlap, fabric (will not permanently dye the fabric to be washed), silk, silk flowers, styrofoam, resin, porcelain and more. You can also use the mist to stain raw wood. For best results test a small surface.