Cross My Heart is a vibrant red sheer mist paint with metallic red mica which is ideal for holiday and everyday projects.
The original mist paint, Glimmer Mist is ideal for adding color to surfaces, transforming objects with vibrant color or simply adding a bit of shimmer with the mica. Each paint is filled with 2 ounces of tinted mist paint and accented with a mica color.
- water-based mist paint
- 2 ounce bottle with mist applicator
- tinted mist paint with mica accent
- use the mister or a brush to apply a watercolor look with mica
- shake side to side for best results and shake before each use to spread the mica around
- soap and water clean up
- acid free and archival safe
- wipe any unwanted mist away immediately
- protect creative space to ensure you don't have over-spray
- protect hands with gloves or you might have a little mist color left when you are done, which is not always a bad thing.
- allow to air dry or dry with heat gun, which will enhance the mica
- Eco-friendly, this odorless, water-soluble paint is made in the USA
- visit our blog - The Creative Studio for a wide range of projects, ideas and inspiration
Available in a wide range of colors, each was developed with a unique recipe of color and glimmer to create amazing results.
Perfect for mixed media, altered art, watercolor, water-media, crafts, diy projects, home decor, Christmas crafts, classroom projects, scrapbooking, card making, wedding crafts, party decor.
We recommend shaking side to side before use to keep the mica out of the sprayer and don't forget to protect the workspace around your project to make sure that nothing is over-sprayed. If you have issues with the sprayer clogging here is a great video that will help or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mist paints can be applied to just about any surface including: paper, lace, trims, raw wood, plastic, metal, texture mediums, terracotta, concrete, leather, burlap, fabric (will not permanently dye the fabric to be washed), silk, silk flowers, styrofoam, resin, porcelain and more. You can also use the mist to stain raw wood. For best results test a small surface.