As the new Architextures™ program came together it was important that we had different textures, papers, labels and other found objects that are found just like the other items, so the Stash Paques were created. The idea behind them is a stack of different labels, stickers, ephemera and art that are all on different papers, different sizes and eclectic designs that look to have been found, stacked together and bound in a book. Each piece in the paques was created with a definite plan in mind.
- Labels - there are two sheets of labels in each pack that look and feel nice and old. Some of them with writing and art and some of them plain making them perfect for adding your own words, labeling things or just adding a nice finishing touch.
- Alphabets - there are two different alphabet stickers per pack that were custom designed for the program with a little fun and quirky look about them.
- Eclectic Art - there are two sheets of random and clever artwork that supports the theme of each of the packs. These pieces can be used as is or cut into smaller art pieces
- Ephemera - there are two different sheets of ephemera art on heavy weight stock and ready to be cut up and added to your art projects
- Adhesive Vintage Print - there is one sheet of a wonderful allover print on a very heavy weight textured paper that is adhesive. Inspired by wallpapers of the past this is a wonderful new medium to work with.
The set is stacked and sewn at the top creating a little booklet of crafty goodness.