Limited Edition: Christmas is just around the corner and the gypsies have been busy putting together this amazing junk journal kit. Filled with new and vintage pieces that were gathered for this exclusive kit. Over 200 pieces of crafty goodness and just what you need to start a holiday junk journal that you can fill with quotes, memories, photos, journal entries, artwork, doodles, favorite Christmas cards, postcards, recipes and more.
Layer the papers, ephemera, envelopes, cardboard, acrylic pages, flocked papers, holiday paper tape together to make a unique, one of a kind journal. There is no right and there is no wrong way to make the journal. Cut the papers to a variety of sizes and add papers, cards, etc. you have on hand to make it your own. The acrylic book pages measure about 6"x7" and you can make the pages a wide range of sizes, even let them stick out a bit, remember it is a junk journal.
The value of the kit is over $75....and here is a rundown of what you will get.
- 1 7gypsies acrylic book set (3 pages) 6'x7"
- 4 7gypsies red bringing rings
- 1 7gypsies Architextures Red Truck Finding
- 1 7gypsies Santa's Journey Ephemera Pack (15 pieces0
- 1 7gypsies Naked Labels Kraft (2 sheets - 48 labels)
- 1 7gypsies Flocking Ink Sheets (6 sheets)
- 1 7gypsies Black Flock, Red Flock, Gold, Silver Transfer Sheets
- 10 Sheets of Assorted Vintage 12x12 Red, Green, Kraft and Holiday Papers
- 2 Sheets 6x6 specialty paper
- 1 7gypsies Gold Metal Paper Clips (20 pieces)
- 1 pack of vintage star brads (12 pieces)
- 1 pack of vintage green brads (12 pieces)
- 4 different holiday die cut paper strips
- 1 Canvas Corp Printed Cardboard 12x12
- 1 Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Paint - Apple (a super cool vintage green)
- 1 Tattered Angels Time Card
- 1 Around the Block Metallic Distressing Ink Set (gold, silver, tan)
- 1 Canvas Corp Jute Ball
- 10 mini envelopes
Try some fun techniques - like Glimmer Mist on Acrylic - just spray and dry with a heat gun, it is that simple and the results are so cool
You will have plenty of pages, ephemera and artwork to decorate your pages.
Use the metallic inking tool to add details to the pages of your junk journal. So easy and the look is great.