Shannon is on the loose again and this time she is all about ephemera. What is ephemera you ask? The definition is, "Items of collectible memorabilia, typically written or printed ones, that were originally expected to have only short-term usefulness or popularity." For us it is small printed cards, tags and die cut shapes that are full of amazing vintage-themed art. Use them for scrapbooking, card making, paper crafts, mixed media, home decor, and projects we haven't even thought of yet! While digging for all this ephemera goodness Shannon uncovered some amazing cardboard bins that are the perfect solution for storing and displaying your growing ephemera collection.
En Masse Ephemera Pack:
- 101 pieces of printed vintage-style ephemera
- No two are alike
- Themes include Halloween, Christmas, birthday/gift-giving, sports, travel/maps, food/recipes and more
- Printed in the USA on heavy recycled paper
- Assortment may vary slightly from pack to pack
Cardboard Storage/Display Box:
- Natural double-walled cardboard can be used as is or painted and embellished
- 9 openings each measure approximately 4.5" x 3.5"
- Overall dimensions are 3" tall x 14" wide x 10.5" deep (you can turn it of course)
You can leave the box unfinished or add color with any Tattered Angels mist, paint, or Naturally Aged Kit. The boxes also provide great storage for bulk items and embellishments such as clothespins, binder rings and clips, charms, ATCs, beads, buttons, and more!